1. Support data classification and taxonomy methods and standards, understand business and cooperate with the data team. Support analysis, identification, and marking of various data samples in storage, and ensure accuracy and recall rate.
2. Support the R&D team to improve algorithm recognition and machine learning ability, analyze badcase of algorithm-recommended data labels, put forward suggestions and basis for annotation/labeling, and participate in the discussion of algorithm model improvement solutions
3. Deeply understand the business, investigate the data samples of each business line, and improve the classification standard of data labels and sample database
4. Improve the data annotation operation process, optimize the label sampling and review mechanism, and improve the efficiency of manual standards
5. Participate in the functional optimization design of the annotation platform
1. Majored in Computer Science or IT-related, with research and development in testing, data analyst or DBA experience, familiar with all kinds of data samples in storage
2. Excellent communication and analysis skills and good reasoning skills, able to quickly understand the business and judge the sample type according to the business attributes
3. Be able to effectively do repetitive tasks and effectively with a minimum of errors
4. Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Interested applicants, please share your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply now" function.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA personnel no: R22106767
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No. 02C3423
Rajasekar Shirley Monisha License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22106767