- Collect and validate data from various sources and ensure readiness for analysis
- Transform data into the right data set before analysis
- Assist in the quantitative analysis of data and generate reports of analysis
- In-depth understanding of data and data sources in the organisation
- Assists senior team members in the development of tools, documents, models and presentations
- Executing data analysis, customer reporting reviews and other quality assurance procedures utilizing multiple data sources.
- Provide location data program operational support to Mastercard customers and internal stakeholders
- Document, improve and define new processes, business requirements and documentation within the Location Services program.
- Participate in the automation process, product development and data management of the Data Integrity and Data Collection programs.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Statistics or equivalent
- Relevant experience in Information Management in financial services industry(or certifications and comparable experience)
- Some exposure to multiple types of coding (SQL, Excel-VBA) will be an added advantage
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940