- Take lead of project team, responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the products or initiatives are delivered.
- To be familiar with the testing cycles in both manual and automated testing and excellent in preparing documentation of project materials such as test strategy, traceability matrix among others in the dynamic project cycles.
- Drive stakeholder engagement and collaborate widely with other business, operational and technology partners in identifying enhancements and to ensure end-to-end system & process delivery and testing.
- Ensure the smooth operational roll-out of consumer and wealth banking services across the digital platforms.
- Support post-implementation tasks such as user training to touch-points, production problem investigation, escalation, and resolution to ensure issues are promptly followed up and resolved.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or in related majors
- At least 2-3 years of experience in delivery lead, project manager or business analyst role
- Must be familiar with JIRA, JBEHAVE and related test automation tools.
- Keep up to date on industry changes and keep abreast of best practices and new trends in banking products and project deliveries to upskill and share best practices.
- Self-starter with good business acumen, independent and able to rise to challenges and meet deadlines effectively.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955