- Nearest MRT: Orchard
- Salary is up to S$5,800, depending on relevant experience
- Working hours & days: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Team Structure: 4 to 5 members with 2 senior programmers and 1 lead
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code.
- Responsible for the implementation, testing, and bug-fixing functionality.
- Work on and suggest extensions of existing products.
- Participate as a team member with regular communication with others in the development process.
- Organize AI investing panels and workshops for investors in Singapore.
- Bachelor degree in math, science, engineering, finance, analytics or computing
- 1-2 years' experience in the C# programming language.
- Familiarity with using GPU rigs for AI/ML/GA development.
- Understanding of ORM frameworks and knowledge of financial markets is a bonus
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Junior C# Developer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1770345