- Create information solutions/modules by developing, implementing and maintaining Java based components and interfaces
- Maintain existing prototypes and scripts
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Contribute to team meetings
- Relevant internship or project experience in: Programming languages such as Java , J2EE with understanding of development Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) such as Eclipse, Visual Studio. Special bonus for existing contributors to open source development tools/products.
- Experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) Java, J2EE, EJB.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
- Some understanding of Software Testing methodologies, scripting and tools
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141