Junior Lab Tech (12-Hr Shift/Petrochemical/ Contract)
Location: Jurong Island
- Support/assist the lab supervisors/chemists by performing routine and non-routine laboratory analysis/wet chemistry on product and in-process samples, to support plant operations for the purpose of quality assurance/control.
- Perform calibration and maintenance of test equipment.
- Prepare samples and ensure accurate data generation and records, in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
- Utilize analytical instruments to address quality assurance/control issues.
- Prepare chemical stock solutions and reagents, as well as set preparation standards.
- Position will receive direction and support.
- Candidate must be willing to work on 12hr shift
- Preferable experience in quality control systems.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency.
- Candidates who have no experience may apply.
- Good interpersonal skill is required.
- Good communication skills required.
- Preferably candidates with relevant Diploma with background in Chemical/Process/Technical Engineering. Computer-literate.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259