All our Junior Software Engineers are onboarded on multi-functional Software Engineering teams and learn in contact with our Senior Software Engineers on latest technologies and techniques.
Core programming languages: .Net, Java, SQL
- Agile and/or Iterative development lifecycles
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery, DevOps
Latest technology stacks
- Data Science: Machine Learning, Business Intelligence
- Batch processing: Big Data, Fast Data, Elastic, Kafka, Spark
- Web: Angular, ReactJS, Node.Js
- Micro-services: Spring boot
It is a 12-month training course with Academic and Real Project hands-on sessions either in:
- Java Learning Path: Agile, Java, Big/Fast Data, Microservices, DevOps, Craftsmanship
- .Net & Data Analytics Learning Path: Agile, C#, MS Business Intelligence, UI/UX, Devops, Craftsmanship
- DevOps Learning Path: Agile, Infra/Network, CI/CD, Ansible, Containers, Win/Unix Admin
- Study, evaluate, analyze business requirements and functional specifications.
- Provide detailed estimation for Software Engineering solutions
- Implement and Test Software Engineering solutions
- Enable and support functional and user acceptance testing
- Support applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
- Candidates should have minimal experience in Software Engineering activities.
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Engineering or any related discipline
- Willing to learn and innovate in a highly collaborative environment
- Great organizational and communication skills in multi-cultural environment
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374