- Providing SAP BASIS support.
- Performing SAP Support Pack Stack Upgrades and patching.
- Implementing SAP Authorization Roles and Profile and Account maintenance.
- Reviewing vulnerabilities and SAP security patches.
- Conducting system/server/software maintenance (e.g., Windows, VMWare).
- System administration, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Executing system backup and restoration, active monitoring, and archival of logs.
- Assisting in the administration of Oracle Database.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in system/server/software maintenance, including Windows and VMWare.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Knowledge or experience with SAP BASIS is good to have.
- Familiarity with SAP Support Pack Stack Upgrades, patching, and security.
- Understanding of data backup and restoration processes.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374