Scope of Job
- Full spectrum of accounting activities including financial processes, AP & AR process, GL, account reconciliation, audit schedules etc. of local and overseas entities
- Review all retrocession calculations, payments and coordinating with other departments on any discrepancies
- Assist in monthly and annual reporting including management report, variance analysis, budget etc
- Assist in quarterly GST Report, FRR & TRR Reports and MAS Forms submissions
- Assist in Financial Statements and Group consolidation
- Develop and ensure implementation of the accounting procedures and policies to ensure compliance with local statutory standards and practices.
- Drive implementation of new processes, policies and systems when required
- Liaise with external parties e.g. external accountant, auditors, tax agents and bank contacts etc.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in accounting preferably with a Financial Institution
- Bachelor's Degree in finance/Accounting or equivalent professional certificate
- Knowledge in GST and local accounting standards is a must
- Experienced and knowledgeable of accounting software SAGE, payroll procedures is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to make judgement/recommendations
- Must be a team player, take full ownership of assigned work, empathetic and open-minded
- Driven, Well-organised, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Stephanie, Liew Wei Yien (Liu Weiyun) EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1543248