- Design, develop, execute, and maintain test scenarios and detailed end to end test cases for the assigned projects relating to the digital platform's user acceptance testing.
- Able to write test cases in JBehave for agile projects.
- Expert in using testing tools such as JIRA, Confluence etc. to execute and maintain project status.
- Knowledge of web and mobile application testing in banking domain, with good time management and keen eye for details to ensure quality and timely output
- Detect, report and track defects in the application tools and with various stakeholders to ensure proper closure of issues.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders proactive to complete job assigned from clarification to issue closure.
- Good with documentation as constant update to project changes will need to be updated time.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or any related discipline
- Minimum 1 years' experience in web and mobile application testing in the banking industry is good to have.
- Good analytical skills to process complex requirement to come up with end-to-end scenarios and test cases
- Familiar with Agile and waterfall methodology, and understand the life cycle of testing in both automated and manual testing
- Have experience in running or being part of an agile project team in banking industry and have had hands on experience on JBehave
- Experience with Quality assurance processes and tools including Confluence and JIRA is a must
- Good stakeholder engagement skills is required as will need to collaborate closely across multiple teams during project execution
- Good team player and can work independently with minimum guidance
- Knowledge in automation testing and testing life cycle and methodologies.
- Experience with Quality assurance processes and tools including JIRA and JBehave
- Familiar with Behavioral Driven Development (BDD), JIRA and confluence
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374