Junior Treasury Analyst
This position will co-ordinate and support treasury functions in Asia, such as bank account management, FX exposure analysis, bank KYC documents preparation and perform daily operational activities.
- Ensure that all Cash, FX and Trade Finance transactions are processed and settled promptly and efficiently.
- Closely monitor and resolve operational issues and treasury settlement risks.
- Support Treasury Manager to complete the hand-over of operating activities to Share Service Centre :
- Review manual payment details
- Analyze FX exposure and corresponding FX hedge results.
- Perform margin top up/ withdrawal, based on the position reconciliation result.
- Organize the bank KYC documents for accounts and facility maintenances.
- Support Treasury on ad hoc treasury projects.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Corporate treasury experience
- Prudent with document reviews and good at multi-tasking
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- An independent self-starter and a team player.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: Abelene.firstname.lastname@example.org
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914