Reporting to the Head of Real Estate Investment Trusts ('REITs'), a division of the Trustee and Fiduciary Services business within Securities Services.
- Assisting the manager to take appropriate steps in managing all aspects of portfolio, which include but not limited to ensuring all activities follow regulations, laws and constitutional documents and escalating as appropriate.
- Deliver professional trustee services while balancing the need to fulfill Trustee's fiduciary obligations.
- Work with team members or lead in product risk management projects from time to time through review of documentation or review of internal processes due to regulatory changes or implementation of new measures with clients/team due to compliance, audit or internal requirements.
- Assist in review of legal documentation
- Support the Team to keep up-to-date client information and complete checklist
- Follow up on any issues until resolution.
- Participate in projects from time to time to ensure Business meets compliance, audit, regulatory and internal requirements.
- Diploma or Degree in Banking/ Finance or in related majors
- At least 6 months of working experience in operations role within banking industry
- Team player with a client-centric mindset and positive attitude
- Excellent numeracy, computer, and analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Proven ability to think critically, assess risk, ask the right question, and work independently in a fast pace environment
- Desire to learn new skills
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955