- Develop user-facing features and functions, optimised for UI/UX, practicality, speed and scalability.
- Develop complex systems and components for real time, distributed and highly secured environments.
- Ensure code and designs are in compliance with bank's policies, follow specifications, coding best practices, prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Working with a CI/CD pipeline (Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube) and deployment tools such as Docker and OpenShift.
- Working with highly collaborative teams and to build quality solutions.
- Working with Agile teams using JIRA tool
- Degree in Computer Science, a related technical field that involves programming, or combination of equivalent practical experience and education.
- Minimum 1 - 3 years working experience in relevant role/s
- Background in design and implementation of scalable architecture and a good understanding of Algorithms, Data structures and design patterns.
- Familiar in Bitbucket/Git for source code management
- Good to have knowledge of REST and SOAP protocols.
- Good to have experience working with DevOps tools (Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube).
- Good to have experience in at least one of the databases such as MySQL / Oracle / SQL Server / Redis / MongoDB / Hive.
- Good to have experience with backend development in using Python and Java (preferably with Spring Boot Framework)
- Possess good problem-solving skill and can adapt to changes in business requirements.
- Effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast paced, global environment.
- Good to have experience working in Agile teams using JIRA tool.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to learn new skills, existing and emerging technologies
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374