- To achieve the monthly net sales target for the assigned accounts based on the yearly budget set
- To improve range selling via high MI products to achieve positive account profitability and Sales Contribution Profit.
- To work closely with the assigned key customer accounts to ensure that sales, distribution and merchandising opportunities are maximized and the year's sales budget is achieved.
- To track spend and undertake quarterly accounts profitability analysis to improve levels of profits contribution from the assigned accounts.
- To analyse and evaluate customer account sales trends and specific brand/category performance to improve volumes/value, share of the business, distribution width and depth and merchandising/promotional thrusts.
- To work closely with Marketing / Trade Marketing to develop and implement innovative and impactful in-store sales promotion and merchandising programmes which will improve visibility and profitability.
- To provide guidance and coaching to the Sales Representative / FA's team in terms of field route and adhere to the merchandising guideline.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years of General Trade Consumer Sales Experience preferably working in FMCG environment
Brian, Zhen Hui Tan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434728