- Process sales orders from customers to internal stakeholders with clear, accurate and concise instructions.
- Track orders and manage shipment schedules to meet customer expectations.
- Address customer inquiries and provide information about products or services.
- Managing of Customer visits, organizing and leading tours of the organization's facilities.
- Handle customer complaints or issues by liaising with the appropriate departments for resolution.
- Take ownership of all of the client's shipments (import/export/domestic/freight collect/3rd party).
- Ensure all final invoices and dues are collected during account closure / full withdrawal.
- Generating monthly sales reports to have a summary of all client's shipments and revenue under their management
- Monthly sales report of leads/sales pipeline and analysis of losses and account closures.
- Diploma in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of relevant working experience in account management.
- Comfortable in a customer-facing environment and able to handle presentations.
- Able to multi-task and and handle pressure-sensitive situations.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable in overtime for business needs if neccessary.
- Working Location: Town area.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080