- Promote company products and services to assigned key customers to increase market share through fulfillments and demand creations.
- Provide excellent service and establish effective business relationship with key OEM and their Engineering Team
- Meet specified sales objectives in line with overall objectives of the branch.
- Provide an overall business direction and lead the Regional branches supporting the OEM during monthly reviews
- Work to increase market share in Key OEM by securing new business awards / allocation at OEM and EMS.
- As the primary contact person for the OEM and their EMS for business or new project issues.
- Maintain market awareness, industry trends and information both on customers and suppliers.
- Degree in Sales/Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience in key account management in Electronics or Component Sales, preferably interconnect and passive.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, hand on person
- Self-motivated individual with a pleasant disposition and a positive attitude.
- Experience with electronics manufacturing and R&D customers will be highly advantageous.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080