- Managing written and online communications to apply internal process improvement initiatives to process documentation when required.
- Maintain contact with and manage communications appropriately with all stakeholders in the agreed process
- Identify opportunities to enhance process documentation and communicated resolution which will improve the process and provide a better agent and user experience
- Constant communication between the internal teams and client; operating as the liaison between external stakeholders and internal leadership to support knowledge base content creation and maintenance.
- Identify opportunities to ensure compliance of operational documentation, reduce knowledge gaps due to lack of documentation, and support ad hoc documentation escalations.
- Creating, auditing, and maintenance of process documentation in the client's central repository (knowledge base).
- Create consumable materials with high accuracy to be utilized by internal programs and external stakeholders.
- Maintain the highest level of expertise in the area of specialty and interact with subject matter experts in QTP (quality, training, and process) development.
- Monitor the quality and effectiveness of documentation in the learning environment and outcomes, including classroom, course curriculum and instructor readiness, and support internal training resources to conduct sessions.
- Support the operation needs as instructed in reporting to the Operations Manager to ensure high quality execution, timely updates to documentation, and create new content as needs arise.
- Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Business or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience in instructional material design and training documentation.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer facing operations environment
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in delivery operations
- Excellent technical writing skills and communication skills
- Flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in an online operation and/or online escalations environment
- Maintains calm focus and communicates effectively
- Good communicator and presentation skills
- Comfortable in managing escalations stakeholder
- Awareness of the importance of data and key performance metrics
- Ability to perform in a complex, high-stakes, fast-paced environment
- Active user of social media services and have an active account in one or more social network
- Must be available to work a recurring 5-day / forty-hour work week at the designated onsite location and will include scheduled days Monday-Sunday.
- Must be available to work scheduled shifts including schedule rotation for some holidays.
- Must be able to work scheduled shift during contracted regionally-aligned (NA, EMEA, or APAC) standard operating hours.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141