- To guide the team in identifying and documenting the information required to satisfy the Bank's KYC due diligence policies and processes for account opening
- To assist Relationship managers to ensure proper approvals & documentation for account opening.
- Check/identifies for discrepancies between the information held in the customer's documentation and profile on the system
- Reviews and validated the quality of the due diligence and Know Your Customer (KYC) information on the bank's customers, in line with policies at on boarding and periodic reviews
- Plans and prioritize work appropriately considering its importance and urgency in line with business needs
- Minimum Diploma with 1 years of banking compliance experience
- Knowledge of KYC, regulatory compliance within the banking and financial services industry
- Ability to work professionally with all levels of staff and management
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Internet Explorer
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940