The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for the onboarding of new Corporate Trust clients in APAC. This involves KYC due diligence for new-to-bank and existing clients, account openings, and other regulatory driven tasks to be fulfilled.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with internal departments such as Compliance and AML/Due Diligence to ensure all necessary requirements are met and red flags or alerts are escalated in a timely manner;
- Acting as the client's main point of contact for KYC and account opening-related matters and so will need to be an expert on the relevant policies and procedures, as well as have a sound understanding of the local regulatory requirements;
- Effectively managing deal flow in a time sensitive and often pressurized environment;
- Communicating effectively and articulately with internal partners, including senior managers of the organization, and external clients in a tactful manner.
- The Senior Business Analyst will be a part of the Business Implementation Group supporting the Sales & Relationship Management team
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in the Financial Sector, working experience in front office KYC and onboarding is preferred;
- Strong organizational skills and be meticulous;
- Strong research and analytical skills, be able to work independently and be resourceful when it comes to resolution of various issues;
- Knowledge on OFAC is beneficial.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Cabria Jireli Gem Mejia
Registration Number: R1434374
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374