The KYC/AML analyst is a member of the relationship management department responsible for opening, amending, reviewing client's profiles according to established policies and procedures.
Main Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Performing the due diligence on new/existing clients, requesting the KYC information, documentation, review, and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment.
- Thoroughly and succinctly document the research and analysis related to the financial activity and related entities of Clients
- Periodically evaluate existing Clients according to established policies and procedures.
- Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and that standards are complied with; also, that the files and risk assessments are current and up to date.
- Investigating high risk clients and reporting where necessary, including Politically Exposed Persons, and obtaining all necessary documentation to complete the client file.
- Maintain continuous contact with customer to keep customer file updated.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents.
- Have a thorough understanding of client's business and related parties to monitor client's activities for unusual transactions.
- Perform further investigation on identified suspicious client and client's transactions.
- Responsible for a good understanding of due diligence regulations, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in banking/ finance or in any related majors
- At least 2-3 years of experience in KYC role within the banking, financial, or insurance industry
- Good understanding of AML and Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT) framework
- Good to have experience with AML monitoring and screening
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Must have good planning and time management/prioritization skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.email@example.com ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109