- Assist Front Office with doing a 1st level check on KYC profiles to ensure completeness and accuracy before approval.
- Perform name screening to check clients for adverse news, sourcing relevant documentation, news articles, and internet searches to corroborate the clients' declarations.
- Perform in-dept Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) reviews on high-risk clients to assess and understand source of wealth and transaction pattern etc.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including compliance, risk management team and checker team to ensure alignment with company policies and industry best practices.
- Diploma/Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years of operational KYC background
- Knowledge of consumer and/or corporate banking, with knowledge of various payment channels is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills needed to manage a high volume of assigned cases
- Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Analytical and self-initiated to resolve issues, with demonstrated ability to understand and identify appropriate solutions and/or alternatives.
- Location: Bukit Timah
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160