- Review of KYC information and documentation for onboarding of new clients and periodic review in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure due diligence for new account opening and existing client accounts comply with internal policies.
- Liaise with Relationship Manager on deficiencies of required information/documentation for onboarding and review.
- Perform name screening for entities, individuals and financial institutions.
- Liaise with relevant team for the setting up of account in the system.
- Maintain and update client database.
- Undertake project on an ad-hoc basis.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by superior/head of department.
- Diploma or Degree in Banking & Finance
- At least 3 years of experience in AML and client onboarding for corporate client, private banking client and financial institutions.
- Good understanding of local regulatory requirements on AML/KYC for client onboarding process.
- Possess Certificate in AML/KYC
- Experience with name screening tool
- Good communication skill, positive attitude, pro-active and a team player
- Able to multitask, work under pressure and detailed oriented
- Proficient in MS Office application
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160