- Assist the Business Unit in responding to Request for Information (RFI) from internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Draft queries and reach out to customers to obtain the necessary information.
- Review and analyze the collected information, ensuring accuracy and completeness of documents provided.
- Manage the timeline of each assigned case and ensure that cases do not go overdue.
- Conduct phone calls to customers when necessary.
- Maintain meticulousness and attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Perform customer due diligence reviews as required.
- Diploma/Degree holder in Banking, Finance, or any related discipline
- At least 1 year of KYC review experience
- Meticulousness and attention to details
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Customer service-oriented mindset.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374