The KYC/AML analyst is a member of the relationship management department responsible for opening, amending, reviewing client's profiles according to established policies and procedures.
Main Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Performing the due diligence on new/existing clients, requesting the KYC information, documentation, review, and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment.
- Thoroughly and succinctly document the research and analysis related to the financial activity and related entities of Clients
- Periodically evaluate existing Clients according to established policies and procedures.
- Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and that standards are complied with; also, that the files and risk assessments are current and up to date.
- Investigating high risk clients and reporting where necessary, including Politically Exposed Persons, and obtaining all necessary documentation to complete the client file.
- Maintain continuous contact with customer to keep customer file updated.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents.
- Have a thorough understanding of client's business and related parties to monitor client's activities for unusual transactions.
- Perform further investigation on identified suspicious client and client's transactions.
- Responsible for a good understanding of due diligence regulations, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in banking/ finance or in any related majors
- At least 2-3 years of experience in KYC role within the banking, financial, or insurance industry
- Good understanding of AML and Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT) framework
- Good to have experience with AML monitoring and screening
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Must have good planning and time management/prioritization skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955