- To manage the process of clients onboarding in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations
- Communicating with internal teams and external clients to ensure CDD collection is undertaken promptly; following up as necessary to manage outstanding CDD;
- Remediation of existing CDD where required;
- Carrying out regular reviews of CDD in line with internal guidance and agreed policies and procedures;
- At least 3 years of experience in client onboarding/ periodic refresh/ KYC
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Be comfortable with client interactions - both internal and external
- Available in a short notice
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955