Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues, issues resolution and/or escalation.
Responsibilities also include root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with other level support teams including infrastructure support team members, subcontractors and third party vendors.
Supports and ensure that production changes implemented are in accordance to the standard operation procedures.
Provides Level 1/2 application support for reported issues and resolve within the stipulated service level agreement (SLA), which include:
- Understanding of the issue,
- Conduct analysis and investigation to determine root cause(s),
- Provide corrective and preventive solution, and/ or,
- Escalate case to Level 3 or Technical Support for further investigations.
- Ensures smooth completion of application batch jobs.
- Work on improvements or provide proposals to address recurring issues, close monitoring gaps, and automate/reduce manual work.
- Supports production changes implementation to ensure smooth rollouts.
- Training & Mentorship will be provided on SOPs, ITSM and Monitoring & Investigation Tools.
- Has 2 or more years of application/technical support experience
- Must be hands on with strong interest and familiarity on broad spectrum of technologies like Windows OS, network, application servers, SQL databases and mobile OS
- Possess SQL knowledge and able to construct basic SQL queries
- Understands User Interface, Client server Environment, Web Technology, Unix, Windows, Database and Middleware
- Experience with working in a ticketing environment will be an advantage
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141