- Level 2 application support. Work closely with business care / client management team / product manager team on application related enquiries & issue.
- End to end issue handling including information gathering, issue scenario analysis, providing workaround resolution
- Work with L3 support closely to provide permanent fix, testing, deployment, and post cutover verification.
- Work with infra support including Middleware, DBA and SAs on system maintenance & infra related issues troubleshooting & resolution deployment
- Application system health check & monitoring improvement to prevent system issues impact by early problem detection
- Recovery & restoration of application service in the event of partial system incapacity or outages
- Other application BAU related tasks & user requests, e.g. DR exercise, audit queries, documentations update, data extraction, system parameter update, etc
- Support system maintenance or deployment during weekends or non-business hours as per support roster requirement
- Work in 3 shifts (e.g. 7am - 4pm, 9am - 6pm, 12pm - 9pm) as per team support roster requirement and deployment support during weekends or other ad hoc timings when required
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent course
- At least 6 years' working experience in application support related roles
- Expertise in MySQL or MariaDB or Oracle DB or DB2 SQL query language
- Hands-on experience working with Unix env e.g. shell scripting, or application maintenance
- Experience in setup or maintenance of Jboss application server or equivalent
- Experience in setup or maintenance of Apache web server or equivalent
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374