Lab IT Engineer (Project/ System/ Automation/ Pharmaceutical)
Duration: 12 months (Renewable)
Salary up to $5000 depending on experience
- Provide IT support in configuration, system setup, vulnerability management, enabling DI controls etc. for New & existing systems.
- Supports DI assessment/remediation and inventory management of Automation and lab systems.
- Supports project lead to plan, schedule and execute project activities where applicable.
- Coordinates with vendor/extended team for execution and validation on various manufacturing systems & equipments
- Supports Lab Operation Lead/Project leads to ensure effective project management, system qualification & operation support.
- Support network/system architecture assessment for Automation/Laboratory systems with adherence to IT policies.
- Provide hands-on support to system owners or vendors during configuration and system setup.
- Setup System administration controls (User management, System & Data Back-up management, DI controls etc).
- Support Retirement activities of the systems (Virtualization, Data restoration etc).
- Support all System LifeCycle documents assossiated with the system.
- Support cGMP risk assessments, user requirements & functional specifications, validation plans, protocols (i.e. IQ, OQ, PQ), traceability matrices, reports, addendums, decommissioning plans and other validation deliverables as required by the site validation SOPs.
- Work with Systems owner(s) to ensure the initiation and implementation of global change control activities are in accordance with site procedures
- Practices a culture of continuous learning, develops business and technical skills, identifies opportunities to skill-up of individual and Team.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Electrical, Electronics/Computer Engineering or other allied specialization.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant technical experience in the Pharmaceutical, or manufacturing-based industry, including: IT or Automation Support and Project Management
- Demonstrated knowledge of Account and Project management expertise cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated capability in application of appropriate trouble-shooting
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579