Lab Technician (Analytical Development/ Science Park/ Contract)
Our client is a leading tobacco company in Singapore. We are currently looking for a Lab Technician on a one year contract.
Implement novel chromatographic analytical techniques in the lab, develop experimental methods and techniques for extraction and analysis of formulation and biological samples, and perform full method validation or partial validation of an existing method per study requirements.
- Prepare and extract the samples for the routine and non-routine analysis as per work instructions.
- Prepare and present simple technical reports on assay or method developed.
- Manage / troubleshoot existing equipment and ensure adequate maintenance.
- Perform calibration for equipment within the bioanalytics lab: i.e. balances, pipettes, pH meter etc.
- Perform general administrative work such as tracking the supply of daily consumables.
- Coordinate with vendors/suppliers on procurement of chemicals and consumables.
- Ensure adherence with company's EHS&S Policy, notifying the line manager or appropriate manager of any risks.
- Possess 2 years of experience in novel analytical techniques and chromatographic instrument with compliant software.
- Possess good understanding of current regulatory guidelines & requirements on laboratory analysis and submission of studies
- Must be analytical, methodical and quality conscious.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Team player
- Preferably possess diploma in veterinary or similar certification from recognized institution.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com or click on "APPLY NOW".
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259