- Laboratory Technician - 1 year contract, renewable
- (No working experience is required)
- Giant Petrochemical company, Refinery Plant.
- 5 days work; Normal working hours
- Conducts standardized physical and chemical tests applicable to basestocks, specialties &/or asphalt.
- Monitors the quality of test data; refers to work instructions or standard operating procedures, as necessary.
- Collects and enters, or sends, test results into system.
- Supports Quality Practices &Guidelines (QP&G) in the facility by compliance with Data Integrity Assurance Framework (DIAF), Quality Assurance, Statistical Quality Control (SQC) and other applicable procedures and guidelines.
- Conducts preventative maintenance for lab equipment and assists with non-routine instrument repair.
- Participates in Loss Prevention Systems (LPS) Tools activities.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Polytechnic graduate with the background in Chemical/Process/Technical Engineering.
* Training will be provided.
* 5 working days; Normal working hours
* No work experience required.
Please send resume to me at email@example.com / or call me at +65 6232 5246 for further clarifications.
Jasmin Teh Jia Min
Strategic Client Services
Personnel Reg No.: R1658824
Jasmin, Jia Min Teh EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1658824