Lab Tech (*12 Hr Shift/ Petrochem/ JI / Contract)
* After training, 12-hr shift rotation will start (Shift Allowance applies)
- Support/assist the lab supervisors/chemists by performing routine and non-routine laboratory analysis/wet chemistry on product and in-process samples, to support plant operations for the purpose of quality assurance/control.
- Testing in-process and product release samples.
- Carry out chemical reagent preparation.
- Carry out basic maintenance and troubleshooting on equipment.
- Any other tasks/assignments as assigned by FLS/SLS as and when required.
- Candidate must be willing to work on 12hr shift ( 3.5 days/ week) after completion of training
- Preferably with experience in quality control systems.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency.
- Good interpersonal skill is required.
- Good communication skills required.
- Preferably candidates with relevant Diploma with background in Chemical/Process/Technical Engineering. Computer-literate.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Ng Yew Koon Sherry
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1657259)
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259