- Promote and build good industrial relations by working closely with internal and external stakeholders, vendors and end-users.
- Handle grievances, resolve conflicts and negotiate collective agreements to ensure harmony.
- Undertake research on labour-management issues that will impact at a inter-company level.
- Plan and organise membership promotion activities and social events to expand the membership base for the organization.
- Diploma / Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant working experience in Human Resources / Training / Union.
- Comfortable in working in road shows / events when needed (Approximately once a month).
- Comfortable in liaising with external stakeholders / clients.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835