- Act as the principal and point liaison between operators, front office and banks with respect to Letters of Credits submissions to support daily trading activities.
- Administer the Letters of Credits documentation process e.g., pre-check issuance, shipping documents etc.
- Work closely with operators to ensure that information pertaining to trades are up to date.
- Manage import-export Letters of Credit etc. on a timely basis.
- Liaise and work closely with Trade Finance on all LC Admin and bank related matters.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by manager.
- Diploma or bachelor's degree in finance or any related discipline.
- 2-5 years in a trading environment with exposure/experience in handling Letters of credits administration
- Understanding of Trade Finance documentation
- Reliable and Meticulous, with ability to multi-task
- Effective written and oral communications skills
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109