Reporting directly to the Director, Digital Solutions & Services, as Lead Consultant (Project Management), you will drive the delivery for the various projects you own to help meet the needs of the organization's strategic objectives. You have a dedicated focus on project execution. You have in-depth project, design, and technical skills to create and deliver on time and in full. You possess the versatility to understand your stakeholder challenges, look past symptoms, identify the core problems, and translate these into technical requirements for the engineering, business and ops team. You easily adapt to working closely with a team of product managers, designers, engineers, vendors and business stakeholders influencing the right decision making.
- Manage and drive digital projects throughout the entire lifecycle:
- Plan and lead the projects from initiation to delivery.
- Derive budget, prepare approval paper, project charter, and facilitate the project approval process.
- Review and negotiate the project contracts.
- Plan and manage the projects which includes preparing project schedules, plan and coordinate project activities, budget and payment schedules as well as manage project resources and mitigate risks and issues.
- Leverage project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence to ensure on-time on-budget delivery of business requirements.
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
- Direct involvement in technical solutioning discussions.
- Provide timely updates to senior stakeholders on project progress, impact, major milestones, and risks on a regular and a need-to basis.
- Perform quality control on the project throughout lifecycle to maintain the standards expected.
- Oversee and ensure proper documentation and deliverables of each project phase (business requirements, functional specification, project plan, test strategy, test plan etc), training and support of new/modified applications.
- Primary liaison to manage vendor for successful delivery and performance of projects including:
- Vendor management to ensure that vendor meets the contractual agreement, service level agreement (SLA) and deliver IT systems on-time according to plan and within budget.
- Monitor vendors' performance according to contractual obligations and SLAs.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer with external vendor and internal team.
- Manage outsourcing contracts and environment to ensure that contractual obligations are met, projects are successfully delivered by vendors/service providers.
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects.
- Monitor and coordinate efforts between multiple vendors.
- Degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience in leading and managing large-scale IT projects.
- Have done a full project implementation for system and system revamp. Understand best practices and standards (ITIL, ISO 27001, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology, etc.).
- PMP or CITPM certified and experienced in business analysis, system analysis and design or programming.
- Experience with contract negotiation and tender preparation.
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, security, network, and databases.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080