- Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- This person will coordinate across multiple workstreams to ensure all aspects of each project are on track to fulfill client needs. Candidate should have the ability to lead and direct the work of other team members, and to rely on his/her familiarity on a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures as well as his/her limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Relevant bachelor's degree in Information Technology (or equivalent) and at least 10 years of experience in IT application development, maintenance related projects with track record of managing successful delivery across the the entire software development life cycle.
- The successful candidate should possess good interpersonal and communication skills to work directly with relevant stakeholders to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- Experience in implementation / maintenance of IT applications/products using agile methodology
- PMP or CITPM certifications or equivalent is a plus.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141