- Provide advice on general corporate, regulatory, administrative, legal, risk management,data privacy and compliance matters to Singapore management and personnel.
- Provide advice on all contracts, especially customer and supplier contracts, to Singapore management and personnel.
- Where necessary, engage and manage external counsel for general legal, regulatory and/or administrative matters and court proceedings in Singapore.
- Conduct legal, risk management, data privacy and/or compliance training and workshops for Singapore personnel.
- Act as the key functional representative of Singapore management to APAC Regional Head Office Legal, Risk Management & Insurance, Data Privacy and Compliance Departments.
- At least an university degree in law and admission
- At least 6 to 8 years of post-qualification experience, in private practice and/or as in-house counsel
- Able to take a broad perspective with an understanding of the challenges presented by the local business environment.
Tay Tong Fang Nicole (R1546889)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889