- Legal advisory for the business and operational units in Singapore entity and its subsidies, including contract drafting to support different business models (e.g. channel partner, B2B, collaboration models etc), contract review and negotiations.
- Legal advisory on intellectual property issues relating to marketing, corporate communications and use of social media.
- Ensure product compliance with regulatory requirements in Singapore and region including managing product recalls, product warnings, etc and advising customer service on possible dispute resolution
- Support HR functions in Singapore and its subsidies on employment and labour law issues, including investigations.
- Manage civil disputes, criminal litigation and investigations within Singapore and its subsidies, including managing and instructing external counsels.
- Anti-counterfeiting activities for Singapore entity and its subsidies.
- Corporate secretarial coordination for Singapore entity and its subsidies.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in regional work
- Experience in commercial / company law (B2B Contract involvement and management)
- Call to bar in Malaysia and Singapore (advantage)
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977