- To support the commercial desks and the legal & compliance team and other support functions in Singapore, which is the local hub for the Asian-Pacific region of the group.
- Assess, advise on and manage the local legal corporate, regulatory and compliance requirements for the subsidiary in Singapore, and elsewhere in the Asia Pacific region
- Assess, review and advise on the local Singapore legal and regulatory framework applicable to the company and its business, which predominately is the physical and financial trading of commodities, including coal, metals and freight.
- Provide legal, regulatory and compliance support and advice for the regional subsidiaries in Asia Pacific region (other than China) in conjunction with the global Legal and Compliance team.
- Act as a focal point for Singapore legal issues within the Group.
- 5 -8 years of experiences
- Singapore qualified lawyer
- Experiences working in commodity market will be advantageous
- Able to communicate with Chinese and Indonesian counter parts
- 5 days
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977