Legal Entity Senior Accountant
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will play an integral part to manage the close activities for APAC entity in ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting for the company's policy, and local filing compliance and collaborate with key business partners to ensure financial integrity.
- You will be responsible to manage the quarterly close and annual statutory audit for the APAC entities to ensure proper accounting and compliance with the relevant accounting standards. Any issues identified should also be addressed or escalated in a prompt and professional manner.
- You will also be working with the team, regionally and globally, to identify consistent and effective process improvement opportunities and lead in automation solutions.
- Being part of an organization that promotes excellence, you will ensure robustness of the processes and internal controls as well as taking personal leadership to develop and drive a control environment to maintain the highest standard of statutory controls and compliance.
- You will be committed to partner with corporate and regional and local teams to meet deliverables that are aligned with key performance metrics and service level agreements defined with key stakeholders.
- Additionally, you will play an active role in ensuring completion and successful implementation of ad hoc projects, making recommendations as necessary to support business operations and expansion.
- At least 5 years of related commercial experience, preferably in a fast-paced MNC environment
- CPA or equivalent, with US GAAP and IFRS experience
- Experience in SAP, Excel (VBA, Macro), Tableau will be a plus
- Meticulous with good problem-solving skills. The ability to recognize issues within processes and organisations, while considering functional interdependencies
- Team player with ability to manage across multiple geographies and cultures
- Possess a passion for business process excellence
- Responsible, driven and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Customer-oriented with excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Takes accountability and demonstrates commitment towards achieving outcomes
- Education: Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: Abelene.firstname.lastname@example.org
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914