Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with Stakeholders to draft clear and concise legal documents, not limited to the following:
- contracts, contract changes/variations, sales & purchase agreements
- memorandum of understanding
- procurement documents
- correspondences and legal letters
- employment contracts
- confidentiality agreements.
- To provide legal support on any disputes and liaise with external legal counsels for follow through on legal matters when required.
- To prepare, lead and guide company employees on contract issues, compliance, and policy matters (including anti-bribery, anti-competition, and personal data protection regulations).
- To maintain records and files (online and hard copy filing systems) in a systematic manner for easy access and retrieval.
- To support and drive any other assignments / initiatives / projects related to compliance or legal matters as and when required by the Company.
- To review contracts (includes highlighting issues and analysing risks) and support corporate governance and administration.
- Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in Law, Legal Studies, or related disciplines.
- Min. 5 years of working experience in contract management and legal dispute resolution.
- Excellent legal and commercial awareness, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A high level of comprehension in understanding and interpretation of contractual language coupled with an ability to formulate arguments that support the contractual interpretation sought by the company.
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of contract law and the impact on contractual relationship.
Reine Sim Wen Yih EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103357