As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- To provide support in the IBOR transition project to the Client Service team acting as facility agent on syndicated loan transactions.
- Provide support to the team during the transition with the amendment process in the loan agreement and ancillary documents.
- Continue to monitor market development including monitoring the transition and methodology to apply to non-LIBOR benchmark
- Maintain and improve the process for transition and on boarding of RFR transactions.
- Maintain accurate data on our book during the transition.
- Building an excellent understanding of the rate of return (RFR) concept. This means understanding the different methodologies and associated calculations and how this needs to translate in a loan agreement
- Provide support to the team on the transactions in handling amendments on this topic. Interacting with Lenders and Borrower when necessary.
- Act as an escalation contact for rate of return (RFR) matter on live transactions
- Ensure a robust data quality is maintained throughout the process as this will be key to the success of the project. This means building, updating, and organizing different set of databased to monitor the progress of the migration and any future planned migrations.
- Interact with Operations and the IT team to ensure a smooth onboarding of all transaction, ensuring these can be supported in our operational system including checking operational readiness on any bespoke transactions.
- Be involved in internal meetings relating to the rate of return (RFR) project
- Coordinate the payment of the amendment costs on managed transactions.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or computer science or in related majors
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience in Libor transition role in banking or financial industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of the syndicated loan market and the role of the facility agent including for the different products range (Project and Export Finance, Leveraged Finance, corporate loans, and Real Estate Finance)
- Excellent client relationship skills to drive a first-class client service focused model.
- Thorough understanding of market standard loan documentation as well as good understanding of operational risk.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.