- Develop, execute and advance a multi-tier service strategy for company products & solutions with 25 Authorized Service Providers and 2 Tier 3 service centers in Asia Pacific.
- Develop, execute and advance a suite of Lifecycle capabilities to offer the client's customers a total Lifecycle experience in maintaining and extending its OPEX life span.
- Develop, execute and advance a series of Lifecycle programs to penetrate proactively critical customer sites to harvest Emerson installed base as well as displacing competitors' installations.
- Manage directly a team of AP subject matter experts as well as all Sales & Service channels through the BUs Authorized Service Providers program.
- Manage AP Lifecycle services financial sales and margins growth targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis with forward 5-year projections.
- Understand and installed bases and its critical sites to formulate its penetration and growth strategies.
- Communicate, align and propose BUs Lifecycle services business and its strategies with senior management on a regular basis.
Skills & Knowledge
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline with MBA
- Proactively engage client's customers - understanding Asia Pacific customers' needs and pain points
- Demonstrated abilities in leading and driving Lifecycle initiatives
- Strategic ability to embrace diversity and translate regional customers' voice, competition and global directives into the Asia Pacific Lifecycle Services strategies
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate in both technical and business terms
- Strong influencing skills to communicate, synergise and drive those key strategies throughout the World Area and across BUs
Stephanie, Wei Yien Liew EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1543248