- Complex Lift Subject Matter Expert who will provide visible field safety leadership on complex lifts.
- Perform review, endorsement and verification of Contractor complex lift methodologies, procedures, processes, plans, personnel and execution including module transportation.
- Provide management interface with EPC and Module Yard Contractor Heavy Lift Engineers, Superintendents, Supervisors and Subcontractor personnel.
- Support in the development, review and acceptance and provision of lifting training to personnel
- V&V of lifting personnel competencies
- verification of EPC Contractor and Subcontractor lifting equipment suitability
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks, a Level 3 Construction Advisor must: Develop, maintain action list of key project issues to facilitate efficient execution of the project and help ensuring the project schedule.
- Provide expert construction consultation and support to the project team.
- Encourage and promote companies values, respect organization & processes, propose changes and improvement as required; contribute to team members" professional development.
- Ensure necessary participation of construction team in reviews and audits and their out-comes" implementation.
- Participate to Project reporting, issue as required presentation for internal and externally communication purpose.
- Ensure compliance of construction with codes and regulations and with Company standards
- Manage construction interfaces with others: Engineering, other sub-projects, operations.
- More than 20 years of experience in field Construction planning, execution, and completions of lift activities
- Lift Subject Matter Expert
- Prior experience in developing action list of key project issues to facilitate efficient execution of the project and help ensuring the project schedule.
- Past Project Construction Advisor experience on major capital projects preferred.
- Willing to travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites whenever required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Preferably with BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or technical discipline from a recognised institution.
If you possess reelavnt skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com or click on "APPLY NOW".
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259