- Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7 up time service
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
- Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers.
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- In-depth knowledge in RedHat 6,7,8 and in RHEL HA (Pace Maker)
- Familiarity with VMWare and SAN management and concepts.
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as SFTP, NTP, SMTP and Multipathing
- Strong problem solving and communication skill
- RHCSA / RHCE certification is added advantage
- Degree in IT or other relevant fields
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697