- Perform technical & compliance checks of Floor Stock / Block Discounting drawdown requests, invoices and supporting documents received and ensure that they are in order.
- Perform post-acceptance technical verification & compliance checks of accepted Letters of Offer and all in-house documents received.
- Conduct online vehicle valuation for vehicle cases.
- Conduct encumbrance searches on the vehicles and equipment & enhanced searches (bankruptcy, etc) on Borrower/Guarantor.
- Prepare letters for the appointment of Lawyers where required.
- Liaise and follow-up with Relationship Managers, Customers/Car Dealers for submission of
drawdown requests, invoices, and other supporting documents.
- Liaise with internal departments for, Floor Stock and Block Discounting activation/
disbursement/extension of Floor Stock.
- Arrange to send for safekeeping of document for post disbursement
- Assist in other administrative areas (eg. filing of documents) as required by the team.
- Diploma or Degree in banking, management, accounting, and any related discipline
- Minimum 1 year credit related experience, especially in loan documentation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Performance and quality-driven
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547