- Perform redemption of loans and system updating in bank's operating systems.
- Process fee payments relating to secured/unsecured loans.
- Prepare redemption letters to law firms and customers.
- Review & update system reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Filing of source reports & media and arrange archival.
- Handle customer/lawyer's enquiries.
- Ensure all requests are processed timely and accurately within specified service standard.
- Highlight any discrepancy/deviation to the Team Manager/Supervisor.
- Ensure high quality level in service deliveries.
- Diploma or Degree in Banking, Management, Accounting, or any related discipline.
- Minimum 1 year credit related experience, especially in loan documentation.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Performance and quality-driven.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160