- Maintain shipment schedules and cargo status reports.
- Administrative tasks related to the operational side of shipping merchandise (seafood).
- Inputting data (POs, invoices, etc.) in the SAP operating system
- Coordinating documentations between parties, communication and discussion with suppliers to resolve documentation problems and issues.
- Work with overseas counterparts to plan loadings and other packaged finished goods exports
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing order processing and documentation, including generating Proforma Invoices, delivery / shipping documents;
- Serve as a coordinator and liaise with internal & external departments for timely incoming & outgoing shipments, including counterparts in Spain
- As this client is a start-up company in Singapore, the candidate is expected to translate programs and document in Spanish to English.
- Diploma/ Degree in any field
- Familiar with import & export, shipping documentations, incoterms
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Able to work independently
- Business language proficiency (written & oral) in Spanish (DELE B2 or equivalent) to correspond and liaise with colleagues and counterparts in Spain.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547