LOGISTICS ASSISTANT MANAGER (Inbound)
Reporting to Distribution Centre Manager, the incumbent's responsibilities are to lead the Import Team for the brands, ensure delivering of both business and supply chain targets. Incumbent is also responsible for managing 3rd party logistics for warehouse and value-added services, ensuring on time delivery.
- Manage import team brands, ensuring fast turnover time
- Collaborate with demand planners to maximize sales and excellent fulfilment to customers by ensuring fast turnover for crucial import shipment
- Manage warehouse to ensure accurate and timely processing for inbound and other value-added processes and operations.
- Manage logistics cost within budgets by regular monitoring and reporting and ongoing efforts to deliver cost savings & productivity improvement.
- Primary point of contact for internal stakeholders to request for supply chain related matters
- Coach Logistics team in their day-to-day activities and develop their capabilities
- Comply with laws and regulations with regards to logistics operation.
- Any other related tasks/projects
- A degree holder with minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, with minimum 2 years of experience in people management
- Experience in 3rd party logistics warehouse management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Hands on experience in SAP would be a plus
- FMCG / Retail industry / Travel Retail experience would be a plus
- Ability to work in ambiguity and in a fast-paced environment
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914