Logistics Coordinator III (Jurong Island/ 2 Yr Contract)
6 day work week/ 60 working hours per week
Site Services Coordinator reports to the Site Services Lead providing all general support services to the PMT and EPC contractors. Activities range from interface with government agencies, permitting management, construction site & dorm third party services.
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 3:
Work closely with operations to facilitate requests
- Data entry to insure that all charge code/AFE and Contractual nomenclature is referenced
- Work within customer portals to facilitate load communication and billing inputs are completed
- Possess over 20 years of experience in logistics planning and execution, construction, safety, and procurement
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, and volume.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
-Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
-Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to manage critical timelines and deal with stressful situations professionally.
- Proficient with intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required.
- Willing to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide functional support
- Preferably possess BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical degree
If you think you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259