- Following delivery/pickup instructions from Transportation Manager/Planner.
- Delivery of shipments to customer's location in a timely and safe manner.
- Inspection and ensuring proper maintenance of company vehicle.
- Following route and timing schedule.
- Loading and unloading of shipments into the vehicles.
- Adhering to safety requirements and preparation of necessary supplies/equipment daily.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties required by Transportation Manager/Planner.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of relevant working experience in Logistics / Supply Chain.
- Able to commence employment at a short notice will be highly advantageous.
- Working hours: Mondays to Fridays 8.30am - 5.30pm.
- Comfortable to work at Changi.
- Able to work on rotating weekends and overtime.
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835